A boutique creative studio located in Los Angeles California with offices in V, Transmission creates commercial and branded content in collaboration with some of the world’s most iconic brands. Our relationships with brands span industries, but all hold a common faith in the power of storytelling.
Transmission has offices in Los Angeles, Vancouver and Toronto.
His personality and workaholic attitude enabled successful navigation and ascension through the world of film production. Quickly becoming a well- respected producer in commercials and music videos, Kristian orchestrated and oversaw the collaboration of countless talented individuals and highly skilled technicians. Harnessing the talent and creative drive of those around him, Andresen founded Famous Kids in 2003, a sister company to commercial powerhouse Circle Productions. Shortly thereafter, Kristian was given the opportunity to take the reins at Circle Productions’ Toronto office.
Kristian founded Transmission in 2007 to be a full service production company, enabling all processes from development through postproduction. After a string of high-profile advertising work, Kristian produced Transmission’s first feature film, Skyline that grossed over 80 Million worldwide the highest grossing independent Sci-Fi film to date. Andresen is currently in development with several narrative projects, and leading the production on several marketing projects.
- EW / War for the Planet of the Apes: Watch Andy Serkis transform into Caesar
- MovieWeb / Andy Serkis Becomes Caesar in War for the Planet of the Apes Preview
- The Independent / Andy Serkis reads Donald Trump’s tweets as Gollum
- Creativity Online / Best of 2016 No. 3 Integrated/Interactive: Deadpool Wants You to Check Your Man Berries
- Bloody Disgusting / I Called the ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil’ Number and Got Screamed At
- CinemaBlend / Oliver Stone’s Cell Phone PSA Is Paranoid, Hilarious And Totally Effective
- Vanity Fair / Oliver Stone Goes Full Edward Snowden in New “Turn Off Your Phone” P.S.A.
- Deadline / Oliver Stone PSA: Turn Off Your Phone In The Theater, Then Maybe Chuck It In A Lake
- Vulture / Oliver Stone PSA On Silencing Your Phone in Theaters — Oh, and How Your Phone Will Ruin Your Life
- Ad Age / Inside the Over-the-Top Marketing Strategy for ‘Deadpool’
- MTV / Ryan Reynolds’ ‘Deadpool’ Wins April Fool’s Day With This Prank on Mario Lopez
- Mashable / Deadpool smashes Mario Lopez’s baby face to confirm R rating
- USA Today / Ryan Reynolds bludgeons Mario Lopez with a studio light to announce Deadpool’s ‘R’ rating
- Mens Fitness / #IFightFor: Michael B. Jordan Directs and Stars in New “Creed” Spot
- Creativity Online / Michael B. Jordan Directs Himself in Unusual Promo for ‘Creed’
- Campaign Live / Michael B. Jordan makes his directorial debut in Creed promo
- Hollywood Reporter / New ‘Fantastic Four’ Ad Showcases Superpowers (Video)
- IGN / New Fantastic Four Footage Shows Off Characters’ Powers
- EW / Meet the real demonologist from Eric Bana’s ‘Deliver Us From Evil’
- Nerdist / Watch The Real Ralph Sarchie In This New Deliver Us From Evil Featurette